Overview  •  History  •  Developers  •  Leasing  •  Neighborhood

From desolation to destination

Once home to Atlanta’s first modern meatpacking district, the West Midtown had fallen on hard times by the late 90’s. The arrival of Westside Urban Market turned the fortunes of the area around, and put into motion the events that led ultimately to the creation of Westside Provisions District.

In 2008, Westside Provisions District was founded as a marketing partnership between two adjacent developments, Westside Urban Market and White Provision.

Westside Urban Market, including the historic Star Provisions building, was redeveloped in 1998 by TuckerMott Companies and won a Development of Excellence award for adaptive use from the Atlanta Urban Design Commission. Then, in 2007, Jamestown, LP and Westbridge Partners redeveloped the adjacent parcel, including the historic White Provision building. White Provision won Development of Excellence awards from the Urban Land Institute of Atlanta, the Atlanta Regional Commission and the Livable Communities Coalition. Both developments are located on what remains of Atlanta’s first modern meatpacking facility. The pig in Westside Provisions District’s logo is a nod to these roots.

At the heart of Westside Provisions District, you’ll find a footbridge linking the north and south ends of our district. On either side of the bridge are signs pointing the way to “really good stuff.” That’s because, at Westside Provisions District, all roads lead to really good stuff.

1100-1210 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30318  •  © 2015 Westside Provisions District. All Rights Reserved.  •  Legal/Privacy  •  Site Map  •  Tenant Forms